TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is MNDATORY PTY LTD (ABN: 67 607 314 198).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry into this competition is open to all Melbourne residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
4. The prize winner of this competition will be selected on 18 June 2017 at Suite 11-1E/818 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill, VIC 3128. The winner will be contacted by email within 5 business days of selection and may be announced on the promoter’s website.
5. This competition is a game of chance and as such, the winning entry will be selected at random.
6. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
7. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
9. All prize winners agree to the use of their name for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
10. By entering this competition, you agree to opt-in to the MNDATORY newsletter.
11. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
12. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
13a. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
15. All entries become the property of MNDATORY. As such, MNDATORY is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
16. The laws of Victoria govern MNDATORY competitions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.